Locate Cybershoes Software on STEAM, install & launch once.
Step by Step Guide:
[ Uninstall any previously installed Cybershoes software from your computer with windows add/remove programs. ]
- Locate Cybershoes Software on STEAM, install & launch once.
- Make sure that both LED are flashing on the receiver if not watch this video
- Start the software platform that comes with your headset, then Steam
- Switch on Handcontrollers then start SteamVR (needed for a few games).
- Open Steam menu inside VR and Click on CYBERSHOES icon
- Calibrate Shoes and Activate Z-scaling
- CYBERSHOES>GAMES: Check for compatible steam or oculus game
- Load game (install REVIVE for oculus games)
- Read and follow the CYBERSHOES>GAME HINTS in general:
always set game to HMD oriented movement if possible
- Read CYBERSHOES>HELP>WALK
- Can’t walk in-game
Very likely, you need to load a community binding. See here:
- No user interface
– make sure monitor and VR headset are connected to the same graphics card
– if you are on a laptop, follow this link here
- Software might be blocked. Please turn on:
steamVR->setting->startup->OVERLAY: 1x “Cybershoes”
- Walking direction is mixed up
Please check game hints and switch to follow HMD where possible
- No data connection
If you can’t see the speed values changing like below:
check USB cable, use another hub
- Still problems? Please send us your STEAMVR system report.
dev @ cybershoes . io
Click the image below to see a spreadsheet of tested games and systems