Locate Cybershoes Software on STEAM, install & launch once.
Step by Step Guide:
[ Uninstall any previously installed Cybershoes software from your computer with windows add/remove programs. ]
- Locate Cybershoes Software on STEAM, install & launch once.
- Make sure that both LED are flashing on the receiver if not watch this video
- Start the software platform that comes with your headset, then Steam
- Switch on Handcontrollers then start SteamVR (needed for a few games).
- Open Steam menu inside VR and Click on CYBERSHOES icon
If you don’t see the user interface when clicking the CY icon:
– make sure monitor and VR headset are connected to the same graphics card
– if you are on a laptop, follow this link here
- Calibrate Shoes and Activate Z-scaling
- CYBERSHOES>GAMES: Check for compatible steam or oculus game
- Load game (install REVIVE for oculus games)
- Read and follow the CYBERSHOES>GAME HINTS in general:
always set game to HMD oriented movement if possible
- Read CYBERSHOES>HELP>WALK
- If you still can’t walk, very likely you need to load a community binding. Please see here:
Click the image below to see a spreadsheet of tested games and systems