Locate Cybershoes Software on STEAM, install & launch once.
Step by Step Guide:
[ make sure your Windows 10 PC VR system works via SteamVR ]
- Locate Cybershoes Software on STEAM, install & launch once.
- Make sure that both LED are flashing on the receiver if not watch this video
- Start the software platform that comes with your headset, then Steam
- Switch on Handcontrollers then start SteamVR (needed for a few games).
- Open Steam menu inside VR and Click on CYBERSHOES icon
- Calibrate Shoes and Activate Z-scaling
- CYBERSHOES>GAMES: Check for compatible steam or oculus game
- Load game (install REVIVE for oculus games)
- Read and follow the CYBERSHOES>GAME HINTS in general:
always set the game to HMD oriented movement if possible.
- Read CYBERSHOES>HELP>WALK
- RecRoom and Cyberrunner are suitable free games for a first test.
Be careful: jumping and climbing stairs/rocks can induce motion sickness.
- No Cybershoes icon?
Check USB cable, use another hub
- Software might be blocked. Please turn on:
steamVR->settings->startup->OVERLAY APPS: 1x “Cybershoes”
- Open User Interface
Cy icon can be hidden under another icon at the same spot.
- Still No user interface?
– make sure monitor and VR headset are connected to the same graphics card
– laptop: go to NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> add Advanced Settings, and force the VR GPU for it.
- Can’t walk in-game
For game/headset combinations that have a “YES” in our game table, it is necessary to load a community binding. “OK” means no further action needed. See here:
- Walking direction is mixed up
Please check game hints and switch to follow HMD where possible
- Are you Left-Handed?
Please watch https://youtu.be/ssqeUzXUlpM and feel free to ask us.
- No data connection
If you can’t see the speed values changing like below:
– check USB cable, use another hub
– turn on: steamVR->settings->startup->ADDON: “sample_treadmill”
- Still problems? Please send us your STEAMVR system report.
dev @ cybershoes . io
Click the image below to see a spreadsheet of tested games and systems