Cybershoes make it possible to walk and run in virtual reality
secure your EARLY BIRD REWARD when we go live on Kickstarter
benefit from a way more immersive experience
the high-end locomotion solution for a home that lets you feel like being in an arcade
* Steam Games for VR (via the touchpad of motion controller)
* HTC Vive
* Oculus Rift via Steam Platform
* Microsoft Mixed Reality via Steam Platform
* B2B Edition: Applications that support Gamepad
E.g. Sketchup, Autodesk Revit, Enscape, Robot Studio
* Gaming: When immersion matters. Feel free to walk, run & strafe. Fallout VR, Doom VFR, Arizona Sunshine, VRChat, Minecraft-Vivecraft
* Industrial facilities: training and planning
* Medical use: elder(wo)men’s home, beautiful rehab
* Events, Presentation, Architecture, Travel
The Cybershoes® is a surplus to advanced VR systems.
The user puts the Cybershoes® over her/his shoes and takes place on a comfortable seat with lean and armrest. The seat can rotate around its axis. All movements made by the user are transferred into the virtual reality headset. While walking, the user is halfway seated, what makes the Cybershoes® comfortable and secure. The walking movement is very intuitive and the virtual space is not limited by real space.
When it comes to locomotion, current VR systems rely on handheld controllers that are used like a joystick. Users can only walk within a space that is limited by real-world space. When the user wants to proceed further, the joystick is needed for teleportation or for being moved forwards. This form of locomotion is not life-like. Thus many people experience VR-nausea that is caused by the unnatural behavior of the image projected in the VR glasses.
DON’T MISS THIS
Know when we start the campaign and secure your special perk. SIGN UP now and secure your EARLY BIRD REWARD
* create a workflow that suits your team and ambition
* rent Cybershoes for an event
* complete hard- and software package
* B2B service contract
* delivery of high-quality interactive content according to your guidelines